Acer Aspire as5253-bz602 is the newest 15.6 inch notebook that is aimed to satisfy the lust for low cost notebooks for customers looking for doing their entry level works on a laptop.
The Acer, along with other notebook manufacturers have started doling out notebooks made from the Advanced Micro Devices’s latest E-350 APU. You may like to recall that APU stands of Accelerated Processing Unit, created out of the “Fusion” of processor and graphics processing Unit. So far the trend has been design a processor in on chip, while the graphics came as a separate discrete component. This is changing with the coming of AMD’s Zacate E-350 processor and the Intel’s Sandy Bridge processor. Let us take a look at what are inside the
- The Acer Aspire as5253-bz602 is powered by AMD’s E-350 a dual core 1.6 GHz processor that promises good performance. It has decent graphics performance that will allow you play games that needs moderate graphics power.
- Acer Aspire as5253-bz602 comes with 2GB DDR3-RAM
- The notebook has 250GB of Hard Drive, sufficient for most of your needs.
- The display in the Acer Aspire as5253-bz602 is 15.6″ screen that is LED-backlit giving you vivid display and also saves power for better battery life
- The graphics is powered by ATI Radeon HD 6310
- The Acer Aspire as5253-bz602 comes with DVD±RW Drive
- The Acer Aspire as5253-bz602 comes with Digital Media Card Reader
- The notebook comes with wired and wireless networking support – nothing new here – all notebooks come with wifi and LAN support.
- Comes preloaded with MS Windows 7.