Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q8102 Notebook Reviewon January 26th, 2011
Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q8102 is a big 18.2 inch notebook powered by Intel’s latest Sandy Bridge Core i7-2630QM, 2 GHz, quad core processor. The Qosmio X505-Q8102 comes with 6 GB of DDR3 RAM. Its characterisrics features include i.Link 1394, BluRay player and HDMI output. The Toshiba Qosmio X505- Q8102 can be categorised as a high end notebook.
As part of the Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q8102 review, we present a concise specification of this notebook, taken from the original specification from Toshiba. This will help customer understand the key points of this notebook. So here it goes.
- Intel Sandy Bridge Core i7-2630QM quad core processor, 2 GHz
- 6 GB DDR3 RAM, 640 GB Hard Disk
- 18.4 inch screen ( 1680 x 945 resolution)
- Nvidia GTX 460M graphics, with 1.5 GB GDDR5 memory
- Blu Ray ROM, can write DVDs
- HDMI output
- IEEE Firewire port
- 3 USB 2.0 ports and one USB/eSATA port